When we rent out your points, the initial payment you will receive will be 70% of total dollar amount owed for your points, and the remaining 30% will be sent the day after check out.
When renting DVC points through DVC Shop, member agrees to the following:
- Member agrees to use his/her Disney Vacation Club (DVC) points to provide a reservation for a renter.
- The reservations will be rented at the rate agreed upon by member and DVC Shop.
- Member will confirm availability with DVC Member Services and make a Reservation in Renter’s name. At this time, Member will provide the Disney Vacation Club confirmation number to DVC Shop Rentals.
Member additionally agrees and promises:
- To keep all maintenance fees, dues or assessments current
- To keep all mortgages current
- To keep his/her membership in the Disney Vacation Club in good standing
- To make all requests for the Renter. These include but are not limited to location requests, add/delete guests and revision of contact information. Location requests CANNOT be guaranteed.
- To add the Disney Dining Plan for the Renter once Renter has made payment for such to the DVCShop. Additionally, Member agrees to add the Disney Dining Plan for Renter in a timely manner so as not to jeopardize the addition of the Disney Dining Plan under the guidelines of the Disney Vacation Club.
Should the Renter requests a cancellation, the DVC Member agrees to: a) Cancel the reservation and book a new reservation per instructions provided by DVC Shop , OR b) Remove the original lead guest, all other guests and change all contact information to a new Renter per instructions provided by DVC Shop Rentals. A new Rental Agreement will be issued. The DVC Member is guaranteed a full payout under the original reservation and will be compensated $50 to make said changes.
Note: The Renting DVC Member’s final payout is processed on the day after the Renter’s check-in date or on the next business day after the Renter’s check-out date for Saturday and Sunday arrivals.